What is meme?
Memes are images, videos, piece of text ..etc typically humorous in nature that is copied and spread rapidly by internet users, often with slight variations.
Memes are captioned photos that are intended to make you happy. Other Memes Can be videos and verbal expression.
Based on scientific research, you can create a better day like this:
1. Think positive thoughts before sleeping
2. Tell yourself you're going to have a better day
3. Keep things very easy. Remember slow and steady wins the game
4. Get some inspiration and always do self motivation
5. Get a healthy breakfast
6. Pay attention to your appearance
7. Adopt a positive attitude
8. Think before you act
9. Don't take things too serious
10. Be more attentive to people
11. Give compliments to people and give one to yourself too. Always be like 'damn I look so cute' lol..
12. Manage your time wisely
13. Take a break
14. Deal with things in a mature way
15. Laugh a lot
These Memes Will Make Your Day
Which one made you laugh out loud?
Drop all comments in the comment section, Like, Share and Follow up for more juicy gist.
Content created and supplied by: Danielthecreator (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More