1. Free your heart from hatred. Free your mind from any worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.
2. Let go of what your life is supposed to be and embrace what your life is.
3. Enjoy your life as it is. It is all that you have. It is all that matters.
4. Look forward into the future with trust in God and trust in your dreams.
5. Know that failure is not failure until it stops your determination to keep racing. Failure is a hidden pointer to success. Every failed attempt is a closer step to success.
6. You must know that nobody is perfect so dont be so hard on yourself. Accept who you are and be grateful for the life you have.
7. Forget your pain and stay focused. Life goes on
8. Forgive others and ask for the forgiveness of others.
9. Deal with conflicts early.
10. Dont compare yourself with others.
11. Accept others the way they are.
12. Restrain your tongue.
What other things must you do live a long life.
Please drop a comment in the section below.
Content created and supplied by: Dadatosin59 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More