People tend to complain about how bored they can get especially now that schools and religious institutions as well as social gatherings have been banned, well, do not worry any longer as there are things you can try out during this season.
1. Photography: surely you must have seen something beautiful in the sky or around you and loved how it looked, don't be stingy, take the picture and edit it if needed and post it for all to see on different social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr, people will be sure to share it and follow your trend, that will give you the push to continue taking pictures, so why would you be bored?
2. Gaming: online gaming has to be by far the best activity to engage in, you get to meet new people from around the world, and you even have something to pass time away, but remember gaming takes time and to be a pro you need to practice, just try not to get addicted.
3. Tidy your house: you have lots of time on your hands now and to while away your time clean up your house, there are various videos and tips on how you can do that best.
4 . Listen to music: I don't think I need to emphasize on this, you need to let out the extra energy, feel the vibe, forget sorrows and let music take over your life. Grab your headsets, turn on your playlists, turn up the volume, get a room with plenty of space and well...go crazy.
5. Yoga: to free your mind, connect with nature, find your true being, connect with your inner self, yoga is the key and there are tutorials and videos to help you, you can try indoor or outdoor yoga.
6. Figure out ways to make more money: being broke is not a good thing neither is it a laughing matter so engage in activities or browse out tips you can use to make more cash in this period.
People will be coming out of this lockdown with various achievements;
Some will come out thicker, some will come out physically fit, some will come out with fat wallets, some will come out with popularity, some will come out with new skills. Don'tbe left out in this race.
Below is a picture showing 88 things to do when you're bored.
follow me, like, share, comment, drop your tips.
Content created and supplied by: DerinDawodu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More