This remedy has proved extremely beneficial for chain smokers, and especially those who’ve been smoking for a long time.
Those who’ve been smoking for over 5 years normally suffer from chronic cough and bronchitis. This recipe is completely natural and provides great results in cleansing and regeneration of your lungs.
This natural remedy can save your lungs if you are a chain smoker.
- 400g garlic
- 2 tbsps. turmeric
- 1l water
- 400g brown sugar
- 1 small piece of ginger root
- Mix the brown sugar and water into a pot, then bring the mixture to a boil.
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger, and add it to the mixture. Add the turmeric too.
- After the mixture boils, reduce the heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat, let it cool then store in a glass jar.
- Keep the jar at room temperature for a couple of hours then refrigerate.
How to use it:
Take 2 tbsps. in the morning before breakfast and 2 in the evening at least two hours after your last meal. For best results, you should always consume it on an empty stomach.
If you combine this remedy with regular exercise and hot baths (hot baths are extremely beneficial for eliminating toxins), the results will be even better. Last, but not least, you could try breathing in some eucalyptus oil.
Content created and supplied by: DevotionHour (via Opera News )