Good day everyone today I will be sharing with you the benefits of vitamin A and foods that are rich in it.
- It supports the eye, hair, skin and teeth
- It helps to form the purple colour which is essential for night vision.
- It is great for immune system function such as fighting off infections, cold,malaria and flu.
- It speeds up healing time in many illness
- It is an antioxidant therefore it helps the body combat environmental pollutants
- woman use vitamin A for heavy menstrual period
- It is used to treat skin infections such as acne, eczema, cold sores, sunburn and so on
- Avocado (pear), Banana, Papaya (pawpaw), Garlic, Melon, Egg, Carrot, pineapple, sweet potato, green vegetables, pumpkin, fish liver oils, onions, whole wheat, tomato, liver, and yellow fruits.
Please kindly like comment share and don't forget to follow up.
Content created and supplied by: Papbob (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More