Hemoglobin, a protein found in the red blood cells of the human body, constitutes a critical part of the body system since these red blood cells carries blood to the entire body.
Hence it becomes necessary to ensure the presence of the right amount of hemoglobin required for the body.
Apart from performing the transportation function of oxygen, this protein also carries carbondioxide from the cells to the lungs which is then exhaled.
The main causes of low hemoglobin level are:
3. Liver disease.
4. Urinary infections.
Here are natural ways to increase your blood protein level for healthy life:
1. Consume iron rich diet: Iron is recognized as a nutrient which increases the hemoglobin content in the body at a fast pace.
It also helps in formation of red blood cells inside the body. Iron intake can be increased through the consumption of the following foods:
b. Soya rich foods like tofu.
d. Lean meats.
e. Green vegetables.
2. Consumption of folate through diet: Folate used in the production of heme(a component of hemoglobin) by the body is a type of vitamin B that takes part in making of hemoglobin.
Deficiency in folate in the body can be fatal as it can cause anemia.
Sources of folate which can be included in your diet are:
3. Consume Vitamin A: Vitamin A and beta-carotene are also known to increase the hemoglobin level in the body.
Vitamin A's consumption can be increased through consumption of fish while beta-carotene is provided through the intake of fruits and vegetables like:
b. Sweet potatoes.
Vitamin A supplements can also be taken to subsitute Vitamin A foods, however it should be strictly with a doctor's prescription.
4. Avoid Iron blockers: Consumption of beverages like cold drinks, wine and beer can indirectly be harmful to the body.
They are known to block the body's ability to absorb iron.
5. Consume apple daily: Consumption of an apple a day is one of the best way to ensure proper hemoglobin level in the body.
Apple is known to be rich in all the components that are required to ensure good hemoglobin level in the body.
6. Exercise regularly: Exercise increases the body's demand for oxygen due to which more hemoglobin is produced by the body to meet the excess demand.
Content created and supplied by: MatronJcares (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More