The proper usage of protection is essential for effective protection against infections transmitted through intercourse and unintended pregnancies.
According to Healthline, when you use protection and other barrier methods, it’s very crucial to follow guidelines. Using protection in the rightful manner makes them more effective. Follow these safety precautions when using internal and external protection:
1. Check the expiration date.
2. Make sure the package has an air bubble, which shows it hasn’t been punctured.
3. Wear the protection in the correct way.
4. For external protection, always leave room at the tip and unroll the protection onto the male organ or intercourse toy, not before it goes on.
5. Use protection-safe lubricant, avoiding oil-based lubes with latex protection.
6. Hold onto the protection after intercourse, so it doesn’t slip.
7. Dispose of the protection properly.
8. Avoid removing a protection and try to put it on again.
9. Do not reuse a protection.
Kindly stick to these instructions to avoid mistakes while using protection.
Content created and supplied by: NewsFid (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More