Have you ever heard the phrase, " infectious laughter" ? Do you know that your smile can turn a person' s day from dark to sunny?
Do you know that, staying positive does not only help others around you, but helps you too? Positive thoughts and mindsets produces positive mental health. Well, now you know, and get ready to know more, as we' ll be looking at ways which you can be a positive person anywhere you are, whether at work, in church, in school, or even at home!
First of all, focus on the good things. In trying to be a positive person, accept the fact that challenging situations and obstacles are a part of life. As humans, we are bound to meet unpleasant situations. With that in mind, why should you be disturbed when those things try to ruin your mood? Instead, focus on the good side of life.
Remember those days when you wished life would never end, those days when you achieved certain things and felt so happy? Why not reflect on those days, count your blessings and tap from the happiness of those moments? Afterall, you are still alive!
2. Practice gratitude. Learn how to be thankful to God for what He has been doing in your life. Don' t wait for Him to perform a miracle before you thank Him. Don' t run to Him only when you have challenges. Be grateful for His mercies, every single day of your life.
3. Open yourself up to humour. Never miss the chance to have a good laugh everyday. Release your tension by reading jokes, or watching comedy videos. Always try to put a smile on your face as well as others.
4. Spend time with positive people. They' ll influence you.
5. Practice positive self talk and affirmation. Never talk down about yourself or other people.
6. Start everyday on a positive note.
Kindly share your thoughts in the comments, share this article with others that need to see this, and follow me for more articles like this. Thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: YourTips (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More