In a day, one can only eat a limited amount of food. It is therefore best to simply eat foods that carry the greatest amount and variety of nutrients.
Some of these foods include the following;
It helps in lowering blood pressure and reduces the risks of heart diseases. It also fights various forms of cancer especially cancer of the colon and stomach. Raw garlic also has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
2. Potatoes: Potatoes have a high potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Copper and Manganese content. In fact it contains s little bit of almost every nutrient one needs. People can live on only Potato for a long time.
3. Salmon: Salmon and other fatty types of fish contain the greatest amount of omega-3 fatty acid which is essential for the optimal function of the body as they improve wellbeing and lower the risk of many serious diseases. It also contains beneficial protein, vitamins and minerals.
4. Shellfish: They are the most nutritious animals found in the sea as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin B12 and Zinc.
5. Liver: This is a highly nutritious organ meat containing vitamins B12, B5, B6, B2, and A, Copper, Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc and Selenium. It also contains high quantity of animal protein.
6. Egg yolk: Egg yolks are one of the most nutritious foods in the world. Whole eggs are do nutritious that they are sometimes referred to as nature's multivitamins. They very beneficial for proper functioning of the eyes by combating cataracts and others.
7. Dark chocolates: With their high cocoa content, dark chocolates are the most nutritious food one can eat. They are loaded with fiber, iron, Manganese, copper and magnesium. But it's biggest benefit is its amazing range of antioxidants which provides various health benefits such as improved blood flow, lower blood pressure and improved brain function. It also lowers the risk of heart diseases.
Other nutritious foods include Blueberries, Sardines and Kale( leafy greens)
So, fill your meals with nutrient dense foods which include healthy foods such as whole vegetables, fruits, cocoa, seafood, eggs and liver.
Content created and supplied by: Nkomikky (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More