AIDS is a disease spread from one individual the next by virus, it is presently found in many nations around the globe and in many is turning out to be increasingly common, this virus decreases the body capacity to battle sickness, that is an individual with AIDS can become ill effectively from a wide range of ailments like diarrhoea, tuberculosis or skin disease or even skin cancer.
The vast majority with AIDS don't kick the bucket as a result of the sickness, they pass on from infections their bodies can't battle.
How individuals contract AIDS?
* It is spread when blood semen or vaginal juice of somebody with AIDS infection enters the body of someone else.
* it is spread through s*x with somebody who has AIDS infection
* Using a similar needle or needle without sanitizing it.
* A mother can give it to her unborn baby
Note that AIDS isn't spread through regular contact with people. The following are signs that an individual has AIDS
1. Steady weight reduction.
2. Loose bowels for over a month
3. A fever for over one month.
Additionally keep an eye out for at least one of these signs
1. A terrible cough that goes on for over one month
2. Yeast contamination in the mouth
3. Swollen lump anywhere in the body.
4. Skin rashes
5. Feel tired constantly.
6. Individual with the AIDS infection are bound to get tuberculosis.
in the event that you notice any of these manifestations hurry to the emergency clinic promptly for test and clinical examination.
Don't forget to share, and follow us for more u2pdates.
Content created and supplied by: Senior2020 (via Opera News )