According to Cleveland Clinic, certain signs and symptoms might tell you that the male organ is unhealthy.
Signs that the male organ is unhealthy include::
1. Black and blue marks on the male organ (bruises).
2. A painful, itchy rash on the male organ.
3. Blisters, warts, or small red bumps on the male organ.
4. A painless sore on the shaft of the male organ.
5. A bend in the male organ.
6. Yellow or green discharge from the tip of the male organ.
7. Swelling at the tip of the male organ.
Other signs that the male organ is unhealthy or that you might be having other issues are:
8. Issues getting or keeping the male organ erect.
9. Burning when you go to the bathroom.
10. Bleeding when you go to the bathroom or when you climax.
11. Changes in the way you climax.
12. Having pain when the male organ rises.
13. Having pain when you are having intercourse.
Visually inspecting the male organ frequently is a way to know of new signs or symptoms the male organ is not healthy.
Content created and supplied by: BetterHealth. (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More