Butter Kola is one thing old people in Nigeria doesn't joke with,all tribes in the country are fond of eating Bitter Kola and also,it represents a lot in a lot of traditional events and marriages, but I would love to share with you some reasons why you should stop eating Bitter Kola and also, the side effects of Bitter Kola.
1. We all know that bitter Kola is made up of a lot of caffeine which makes wheeling of bitter Kola to be completely unhealthy Nd lso, people with cardiovascular problems are very well advised to reduce the rate at which they consume bitter Kola.
2. Too much Kola may be completely harmful to the eyes as it can cause glaucoma defects to the eyes, though scientists have confirmed that a reasonable rate of consumption can prevent glaucoma.
3. It is believed that Bitter Kola is one of the main causes of mouth cancer, a lot of researches have proven that too much of it can also result to gastrointestinal cancer or mouth cancer.
4. People who have diarrhea related problems should know that bitter Kola can actually worsen the situation though, bitter Kola can deteriorate any case of diarrhea.
5. The nuts in Bitter Kola contains a lot of components that can actually cause some really unstable psychological state and that is really a major cause of anxiety which is harmful to every human.
6. There might be problems like blood flow control especially when an injury is suffered if you are fond of eating Bitter Kola always, as it is known to be capable of slowing down blood clothing.
I believe that the above listed reasons are good enough to convince you that bitter Kola shouldn't be over consumed due to the much number of side effects it is giving to our body.
I would like to know what you think bout this article and how helpful it was to you, follow me forore articles like this in future
Content created and supplied by: AreaGist (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More