Things We Do Daily That Reduce Our Life Span
There are some minor things that we do daily that reduce our life span as humans and the are as follows.
(1) Sitting too much: sitting for a long period of time, like more than 8 hours a day can reduce your life span.
(2) watching the television too much: based on what Harvard boffins said, that's too much of watching the television is not good for us humans especially once you have gotten to the age of 25 and above.
(3) sleeping too much or too little: it is said by Harvard research, that too much sleep and also less sleep can also reduce the life span of humans.
(4) Feeling lonely: test has shown that people with stronger relationship had a 50 present likely hood of survival.
(5) Flying: flying on the plane constantly is also not good because while in the air your at an altitude of 39,000 feet high, and at this level the radiation is 64 times more than the radiation below.
(6) Being a grump: laughing can actually help boost our life span.
Source: Jblandstudios (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform