The Human Immune Virus is one of most deadly and feared viruses in human history. It is feared because there is presently no cure for the virus and anyone that contracts it, will have to live his or her life totally reliant on anti retroviral medications.
In as much as HIV is a deadly disease, there are certain fun facts about the disease that everyone should be abreast with. The first is that there is no way to say you don't have HIV, the only way to know your status is by running tests in the hospital. Reason being that HIV doesn't show signs in some people and even if a person notices certain signs after coming in contact with this virus, the signs sometimes go back in remission whilst the virus load multiplies in the body and further pushes the status to AIDs.
So, for the purpose of enlightenment, we are going to have a look at some of the signs of HIV that showcases within 2 - 4 weeks of contracting the Virus. Just sit tight and enjoy this article whilst learning something new.
What Are The Signs Of HIV/AIDs that Usually Showcases Within 2 Weeks Off Contracting The Virus?
1. Fever; this is one of the signs of HIV at the initial stages. At this stage, the body is still reacting to the strange virus in the blood stream.
2. Sore Throat; according to HIV.Gov, a person who is infected with HIV would experience certain flu like Symptoms some weeks after contracting the virus. If you start suffering sore throat that is not only dry but also after coming in contact with someone you're unsure of his or her status either sexually or even sharing sharp objects with the person.
3. Muscle Aches; this is another sign of HIV/AIDs that often showcases within some weeks of contracting this virus.
4. Swollen Lymph Nodes; the lymphatic system is a part of the white blood cells/antibody and the nodes often get swollen and evident when a person contracts a serious virus or a strange bacteria gets into the body. If you start seeing swollen lymph nodes in your neck and armpit, do well to go for checkup.
5. Mouth ulcers; some weeks after contracting HIV, you will most likely notice certain sores in the mouth for no reason. All these are reactionary moves by the body showing something strange has come in contact with it.
What you need to do is go for HIV/AIDs checkup if you had sex with someone you're unsure of his or her status to be on the safe side. The signs mentioned above is not an assurance that you are HIV/AIDs positive, in some cases it can be due to another ailment. So the only way to verify is to go for proper checkup.
Thanks, Share and follow the handle for more updates on health.
Content created and supplied by: ErickssonDGreat (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More