Menstrual cramp is the pain felt during menses. It usually occurs after or during or before the menstrual period in most ladies. A lot of factors contributes to why most ladies are having menstrual pain or cramp. Below are selected few and you could fall under them.
1. You're younger than age 30: Cramp during menses period is constant for some ladies below 30 years of age. While after that, it tends to reduce.
2. You started puberty early, at age 11 or younger: most ladies that began havingvtheir menses at a younger age tends to have more severe pains
3. You bleed heavily during periods (menorrhagia): heavy bleeding means excessive thrusting in your internal body. Remember this thrusting is what leads to blood flows. This in turns leads to too much pain in the abdomen
4. You have irregular menstrual bleeding (metrorrhagia): irregular occurrence of your period is a major contributor of your pain
5. You have a family history of menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea): at times it is hereditary.
6. You smoke: smoking and drugs also contributes a lot to it.
7. You have not given birth. Once a lady gives birth once, her pain or cramp reduces.
Do not forget to like and share this post. Follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Maymunah123 (via Opera News )