Menstrual cramp is the pain felt during menses. It usually occurs after or during or before the menstrual period in most ladies. A lot of factors contributes to why most ladies are having menstrual pain or cramp. Below are selected few and you could fall under them.
1. You're younger than age 30: Cramp during menses period is constant for some ladies below 30 years of age. While after that, it tends to reduce.
2. You started puberty early, at age 11 or younger: most ladies that began havingvtheir menses at a younger age tends to have more severe pains
3. You bleed heavily during periods (menorrhagia): heavy bleeding means excessive thrusting in your internal body. Remember this thrusting is what leads to blood flows. This in turns leads to too much pain in the abdomen
4. You have irregular menstrual bleeding (metrorrhagia): irregular occurrence of your period is a major contributor of your pain
5. You have a family history of menstrual cramps (dysmenorrhea): at times it is hereditary.
6. You smoke: smoking and drugs also contributes a lot to it.
7. You have not given birth. Once a lady gives birth once, her pain or cramp reduces.
Do not forget to like and share this post. Follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Maymunah123 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More