Exercise is important, it's benefits can not be over emphasized. Everyone appreciates a good body yet not everyone is willing to pay the price for it. Belly fat is one thing nobody admires although some persons have linked belly fat to riches, that doesn't still make it healthy. Here are some easy exercises to help you achieve that sexy flat tummy.
1. Russian twist: sit on the floor with your knees bent, feet lifted a little bit and back tilted backwards. Put your hands at the back of your head and twist from side to side with at least 7 twists on each side.
2. Flutter kicks: lie on your back with your arms by your side. Lift your legs and keep them as straight as you can. Raise your right legs and simultaneously lower the left leg. Switch legs and repeat for at least 30 seconds.
3. Butt bridge: lie on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Your arms should be flat on your sides then lift your butt up and down for at least 10 times.
4. Plank: lie on the floor with your toes and forearms on the ground. Keep your body straight and hold the position for at least 30 seconds.
5. Cobra stretch: lie on your stomach and bend your elbow with your hands beneath your shoulders. Push your chest off the ground as far as possible, hold this position for at least 30 seconds.
These exercises are quit easy and can be done at home. These exercises won't just work on their own, you have to stay away from heavy diet especially at night, don't sleep immediately after having dinner hence eat dinner as early as 6pm. Achieving flat tummy is a process so don't expect it to happen overnight.
I believe this article was helpful. Kindly follow me for more amazing topics, share and like, kindly leave your thoughts at the comment box.
Content created and supplied by: Estheragbo1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More