A lot of people are mentally abused and they do not even know this. Below are 10 behaviours of mentally abused people. While reading you will be able to tell if you are one of such persons or you know some people who fall under this category.
1. Taking responsibility for others negative emotions even when you've done nothing to cause them.
2. Hiding your feelings because you feel they're not valid.
3. Going along with others even if you don't want to because you believe your needs don't matter.
4. Pushing others away because you're scared to get too close/fear they'll leave you.
5. Avoiding disagreements at all costs because they give you flashbacks.
6. Keeping toxic people in your life because you don't feel you deserve better.
7. Giving emotional speeches to others/uplifting them but putting yourself down.
8. Avoiding change because you like things to be predictable.
9. Needing reassurance from others because you doubt yourself/your perception of things.
10. Dismissing praise/love given by others because you feel unworthy.
Content created and supplied by: Sophia3000 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform