Garlic is anti-microbial, antiviral,anti-parastic and anti cancer,it serves as an immune booster. Garlic is rich in selenium which helps to prevent countless numbers of disease. Here are 8 reasons why you should include garlic in your meals.
1. Garlic purifies the blood and enhances adequate circulation. It climates toxins which overload and log the circulatory system.
2. Garlic contains high level of anti-oxidant, vitamin C and Selenium which helps to prevent premature aging.
3. Garlic regulates blood pressure. In high doses ,it produces a decrease in blood pressure, both maximum and minimum.
4. It reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood. When crushed it contains Allicin, a type of oil which burns up the cholesterol level in the blood.
5. Garlic prevents and slow down cancer.
6. It reduces asthmatic attack. Garlic dissolve the mucus which accumulates inside the lungs, it also relieves the symptoms of cold and cough.
Once inside the body ,it boost and stimulate the activity of the defense cells of the body, so it is very essential to the body, however garlic should never be swallowed as whole but rather crushed and diluted in water or food.
Content created and supplied by: Agnes001 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More