Life gets complicated. It tangles. It gets crowded, and we often get overwhelmed by all of it. It seems to us that everybody is trying to do everything at the same time and getting more stressed because of it. Here are the things to do to get more done by cutting down all the BS in your life.
Create a morning routine. I can't stress enough just how important to start your day right is. Anyone who's looking to gain control of their lives should begin by optimizing each morning. Here's what I've found most valuable.
1. Wake up at the same time every day.
2. Drink a tall glass of water as soon as you get out of bed.
3. Make your bed immediately. This counts as your first win of the day.
4. Do some sort of physical activity immediately after. Push-ups, yoga; whatever works for you.
5. Watch educational videos that get your brain fired up.
6. Go through what you've got to get done that day. Make it a to-do list.
7. Add one thing for the day that gets you closer to your medium and long term goals.
8. Go, win at life.
Content created and supplied by: kelebobs (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More