Every cigarette you smoke is harmful. smoking is the biggest cause of preventable deaths in England, accounting for nearly 80,000 deaths each year. One in two smokers will die from a smoking-related disease.
Every 15 cigarettes you smoke will cause a mutation in your body, mutations are how cancers start. If you could see the damage, you'd stop.
When you smoke, Your lungs can be very badly affected by smoking. Coughs, colds, wheezing and asthma are just the start. Smoking can cause fatal diseases such as pneumonia, emphysema and lung cancer. Smoking causes 84% of deaths from lung cancer and 83% of deaths from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Alot of people smoke for different reasons, some for inspiration, others for the cold weather, some to chill, some to get high, some people smoke to just feel among, yielding to peer pressure, some just pop up for fun.
1. Annie Idibia and Tiwa are smoking here.
2. Regina Daniels too was lighting it up here.
3. It is only just the men who smoke, what a man does, a women can do it better is what they say, some women go as far as doing it more than the men.
As you can see them, Rita Dominic smokes, it doesn't mean they are bad people, it is just an habit.
4. Here is Bimbi Akintola
5. Tonto Dikeh, Sotayo Sobola, Ronke Odusanya and Mercy Aigbe are here as well.
6. Laide Bakare is not even joking as well with that shisha pipe.
7. Tiwa Savage is smoking Shisha here.
8. Anita Joseph, Adokiye and Moet Abebe are doing similarly here.
Do you smoke as well...?
Is anything wrong with smoking?
Drop your thought in the comment box below and don't forget to click on the follow button, like and share.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )