Do you have an idea of the disadvantages that comes with eating Bitter Kola? Undoubtedly the African inclined local fruit has a whole lot of health benefits, but if you eat too much , it can cause alot of unknown problems. Carefully read the list of some side effects below, to see how you can avoid them.
Side Effects Of Bitter Kola
1. Bitter kola is one of the major causes of mouth cancer. Different confirmed researches have proven that too much chewing kola nuts can result to mouth or gastrointestinal cancer.
2. Bitter kola is made up of a huge amount of caffeine, which is the why chewing of too much kola nut can be highly risky and unhealthy. It is advisable to reduce the rate of it's consumption especially people with cardiovascular problems.
3. Bitter kola can cause glaucoma defects to the eyes. Too much kola nut can be harmful to the eyes, but a reasonable rate of consumption can help prevent Glaucoma.
4. Bitter kola is a wrong choice for anyone suffering from Diabetes. The Caffeine contents present in Bitter kola can add up incorrect sugar level in the body.
5. Bitter kola can deteriorate any case of diarrhea. If you eat too much kola nut when you have any diarrhea related problem, it can worsen the situation.
6. Bitter kola is capable of slowing down blood clotting. The local fruit can lead to problems related to blood flow control especially when an injury is suffered.
7. Bitter kola is also a major cause of anxiety. The nuts contain a number of components that can cause some unstable psychological state.
Content created and supplied by: Seyi_Payne (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More