UTI, also known as Urinary Tract Infection, is an infection found in any part of the human urinary system, and such health issue is caused by many factors.
However, there are various ways which one can prevent or lower risk of such health issue, and those healthy prevention tips are listed below, as sourced from MayoClinic.org.
1. One of the healthy ways to lower your risk of such health issue is to always consume a good quantity of water, which will help dilute your urine, and when done, will trigger you to urinate regularly, which in turn allows the flushing away of certain bacteria from your urinary tract before an infection can even begin.
2. Secondly, one can try consuming a good amount of cranberry juice more often as it is linked to lowering risk of urinary tract infection.
3. After urinating or passing stool as a lady, try to wipe from front to back, to help prevent the spread of certain bacteria that may come from your anus to your urethra or private organ.
4. Try to always empty your bladder (urinate) immediately after intimacy, and also drink a full glass of water, which will help to flush down certain bacteria in your body as well.
5. Lastly, avoid the use of certain irritating feminine products on your private organ, and also change your birth control method if there is need for.
Conclusion: The above listed tips are healthy ways you can stay away from such health issue.
Content created and supplied by: BeautyBlog1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More