Hello everyone,today I will be showing you how to cure the pimples on your face without going to see the doctor or wasting money.
1. Honey: This is a food that is suppose to always be in your house or around us. Honey can also be used to cure other things apart from pimples like foot infections and some other wounds. Honey also help in making sure that the cells in the body are well stimulated.
Steps To Follow:
1. Get an empty container that your hand can easily enter. Pour any amount of honey you can into the container.
2. Use a clean cotton wool and deep it into the honey bottle then apply it on your face.
3. Get a warm water to rinse it off after you must have applied it for about a hour. Do not use cold water unless it would hinder the effect.
Do this for about 3 weeks and notice the change.
2. Cucumber: Most cosmetic companies apply cucumber to their creams to help in freshening of the skin. Cucumber contains vitamins A,C and E.
Steps To Follow
1. Get as many cucumbers as possible.
2. Wash the cucumber very well,slice into many pieces in other to allow the water pass into the bowl.
3. Leave it for about 30 minutes so that all the nutrients contained in the cucumber can be released into the water.
4. Regularly drink it and also wash your face with the cucumber water. It does not have any side effects or cause any harm to the body.
3. Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C and also serves as antibodies for the human body.
Steps To Follow
1. Get the lemon,cut it and squeeze out the juice part because that is what is needed..
2. Pour the juice part into a bowl or a container,dip the cotton wool into the container and apply it to your face for a week.
If this article was actually helpful to you,kindly share to your friends and also let us know what you think and how it has been helpful to you in the comment section.
Also don't forget to like and follow for more health tips.
Thanks so much for your time
Content created and supplied by: Fedhub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More