Are You Still Drinking Kunu Aya (Tiger Nuts)? See What It Does To Your Body
This is another popular drink apart for soft drinks. It is made from small tuberous rhizomes also known as earth almonds or yellow nutsedge. The reason why is it common in Nigeria is due to the fact that the milk gotten from this nut is used to make the drink Kanu Aya.
Alongside its taste, it is also good for the body. Below are the health benefits of drinking Kanu Aya (Tiger but).
1. Kanu Aya is rich in Fiber
2. It regulates blood sugar levels.
3. Tiger nuts helps diabetic patients remain healthy.
4. Kanu Aya is also good in boosting glycemic tolerance, and rich in MUFA (monounsaturated fatty acids).
5. In the treatment of stomach upset Kanu Aya is also effective.
6. Tiger nut drink is also rich in calcium which is good for growth in children.
7. It is a good Source of Vitamins and Nutrients.
8. Tiger nut drink is also a rich source of magnesium in the human body.
Content created and supplied by: BrightStorm (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More