The private organ is one of the most essential and effective organ in a humans body because it has alot of important roles to play.
However, experiencing blood clots during menstruation is certainly not healthy because you probably don't know the cause of it.
Most people tend to suffer menstrual cramps and so many other things during menstruation. So, as a result, below are 4 Major Causes Of Blood Clots During Menstruation, According to "Healthline".
Here Are 4 Major Causes Of Blood Clots During Menstruation.
* Endometriosis: Endometriosis is known as a condition in which cells that look like the uterus lining, which are called endometrial cells, grow outside the uterus and into the reproductive tract. During the time of your menstrual period, it can produce:
* Painful, Crampy Periods
* Pelvic Pain
* Discomfort During Sex
* Abnormal Bleeding
* Uterine Obstruction: This condition can enlarge or engorge the uterus, which may put extra pressure on the uterine wall. That can increase menstrual bleeding or clots.
In most situations, obstructions can also interfere with the uterus ability to contract because when the uterus isn't properly contracting, blood can pool and coagulate inside the well of the uterine cavity and become clots that are later expelled.
Some Uterine Obstruction Can Be Caused By:
* Cancer : Cancerous tumor of the uterus and cervix can lead to heavy and unusual bleeding. This is quite rare.
* Hormonal Imbalance: So, in other to grow and properly thicken, the uterine lining relies on a balance of estrogen and progesterone. However, if there is too much or too little of one or the other, it could lead to heavy menstrual bleeding.
Certain Things That Can Lead To Hormonal Imbalance Are:
* Significant Weight Gain Or Loss
Content created and supplied by: Love_Zone (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More