For most people who menstruate, there are some common signs that can indicate that their period is about to start. According to healthline, we discovered these signs may include:
1. Cramping or bloating: Some people may experience mild to moderate cramping or bloating in the lower abdomen a few days before their period starts.
2. Mood changes: Hormonal changes that occur during the menstrual cycle can also cause mood swings, irritability, or depression in some people.
3. Brèast tenderness: Some people may experience breast tenderness or soreness in the days leading up to their period.
4. Changes in vàginal discharge: Some people may notice changes in their vàginal discharge, such as an increase in volume or a change in texture, just before their period starts.
5. Spotting: Some people may experience light spotting or bleeding a few days before their period starts.
It's important to note that not everyone will experience all of these signs, and some people may not experience any symptoms at all. If you're unsure about whether or not you're about to start your period, you can use a menstrual calendar or period tracking app to help you keep track of your cycle.
Content created and supplied by: Ppyoluwa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More