Apple is a free gift of nature, it's indeed one of the costly fruits in Nigeria, but it's of good and amazing health benefits. Every one of us should enjoy these amazing benefits by eating just one apple every day.
Here are the 8 amazing health benefits of eating one apple every day
1. Apple helps to protect your brain: Try eating an apple everyday to notice the great work it has on the bra ain.
2. Eating one apple every day, fights against and prevents cancer
3. Apple is good for weight loss: Because of the high content to fiber and water in apple, it helps to reduce weight. Eating apple before meal, makes you fuller.
4. Apple is good for strong and healthy bones
5. Eating apple daily is good for your heart
6. Apples are highly nutritious: To enjoy apple nutrients, eat apples without peeling off the skin, and thank me later.
7. Eating apple daily help to fight asthma: Very good for asthma patients.
8. Eating apple daily, lowers the high risk of diabetes.
Content created and supplied by: OBeloved (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More