The onion's outer peel is equally as healthy as its interior layers, if not more so. Onion, also known as bulb onion or common onion, is a vegetable that can be eaten raw or used as a spice.
Many people discard the outer peel, believing it to be trash, but it is actually more nutritious when used to create tea.
This tea is excellent to one's general health and contains healing powers.
The advantages of drinking onion peel tea
1. Onion peels aid in the treatment of catarrh, cough, seasonal infections, and the flu. It does so because it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics, such as Vitamin C, which promotes disease resistance.
2. Onion peels contain Vitamin E, which helps to improve vision.
3. Onion skins aid in the treatment of fungal infections. If you have a rash or a skin issue, drinking onion peel tea can help you get rid of it.
4. Because of the flavonoids in onion peels, they can help lower cholesterol in the body.
5. Because of the Vitamin C and E in onions, they also help to improve and smooth the skin.
What is the best way to prepare onion tea?
Onions should be peeled from the outside.
If you're dirty, get up.
Boil in a pot of boiling water.
Into a cup, drain
Take pleasure in your beverage.
Content created and supplied by: Classic_Entertainment (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More