How You Make These 5 Things to better your Health
You can either become the master of your own universe, or, proceed, letting others, determine your destiny! Each of us, either make choices, or procrastinate, and avoid doing so, during the course of our lives, and, how one decides, and makes these determinations, often, determines, your very existence! Why doesn't everyone, therefore, pay more attention, to these things? Probably, because, human nature, being, what it is, makes many people, either deceive themselves, or seek, some sort of short - term satisfaction, even, if, it's a longer - term, faulty choice! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 choices, which often, make a huge difference, in terms of the rest, of your life.
1. Half - full, versus half - empty: When was the last time, you took the time, and made the effort, to give yourself, an introspective, objective, check - up, from the neck - up? Do you see the glass, as half - full, or half - empty? What's the first thing, which comes to mind, when it comes, to everyday obstacles? Do you see these, as problems, or challenges to overcome? When you envision something, as a problem, it becomes even more difficult to make a difference, for the better! However, when you consider these, as challenges, instead, your expand your potential and possibilities!
2. As I think, I am: As I think, I am. Or, as Groucho Marx, proclaimed, It's a matter of mind over matter. If you don't have a mind, it doesn't matter! When you think you can achieve and/ or, accomplish something, your potential to do so, is expanded, significantly! Therefore, how you perceive yourself, and whether you are ready to expand the restrictions of your self - imposed, comfort zone, is extremely significant!
3. Positive, versus negative: Will you proceed, through life, with a positive, can - do attitude, and mind - set, or, will you always, think, first, of all the reasons, you cannot? Those with genuine, positive attitudes, nearly always, achieve, to a much greater degree and level, than others!
4. Proactive, versus reactive: Will you become your own, proactive. advocate, and make your fate, or, wait and procrastinate, and become, merely, reactive, to whatever, you perceive, as what life, hands you?
5. Timely action, versus procrastination: Procrastination is, probably, the greatest danger, to our health, and well - being. Never put off, until tomorrow, what you should have done, yesterday! One always achieves more success, and happiness, and self - satisfaction, when he proceeds, with well - considered, timely action, towards making the best choices!
The choices you make, and how, you do so, often, determines your overall life? Will you become your own best friend?
Content created and supplied by: ExtremeNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More