The rot in the Health system of our Country isn't only about lack of infrastructure/medical equipment but there are also inexperienced medical personnel.
* There is a percentage of inexperienced/unqualified personnel or average practitioners who because of the rot claim to know what they don't know.
* Many have lost their life because of this rot and some will still lose theirs if it is not addressed.
* On Sunday 21st June. 2020, my brother had a little heartache and drove himself to the hospital to have a check up.
* The doctor after the check up said it is a liver issue and that he will treat it with the sum of two hundred and fifty thousand naira (N250000) with assurance of getting it done well.
* The money was paid and treatment commenced immediately and he was also hospitalized.
* On Wednesday of the same week, news came that he fall while going to bath and the only explanation from the doctor was that the liver has shrink and that he will start the treatment afresh with another N215k.
* The children made a deposit and another face of treatment started again.
* Unfortunately he died On Saturday 27th of June 2020.
* The children is considering legal action against the doctor/ hospital which I object to even though I know this is a case of inexperience.
***who will save our health sector? ***
Content created and supplied by: Royalsonz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More