Effective Health Tips: Health Benefits Of Coconut
COCONUT (Cocos nucifera)
The Coconut tree is a member of the palm tree family and the only living species of the genus Cocos. The term Coconut can refer to the whole Coconut palm, the seed, or the fruit which botanically is a drupe, not a nut. Coconuts have slowly become a very hot and versatile food commodity. They are being used in every thing from our daily cuisine to our beauty regimens.
Top Benefits of Coconut
1) Promotes weight loss.
2) Improves insulin secretion.
3) Restores and supports thyroid functions.
4) Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, Vitamins and minerals.
5) Provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance.
6) Reduces the risk of heart disease and improves good cholesterol.
7) Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infections.
8) Supports immune system health;It is antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic.
9) Helps keep your hair and skin healthy and youthful looking. Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots etc.
The health benefits of coconut have allowed more and more products that enable broader use of coconuts to surface. One of the benefits of Coconut is; It has Zinc and Selenium, which are essential nutrients for maintaining thyroid functions. You need Iron in producing red blood cells.
Thanks for reading
Rememberto drop your questions and comments.
Join us next time for more.stay safe and healthy always
Content created and supplied by: Goodie10 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More