We all know honey is sweet. Some of us use it in our tea or coffee. Some of us even use it as a term of endearment for our partners or children but do you know honey has magical healing powers?
Raw unprocessed honey has been used in the past to cure various ailments.
It was used by the Mayans to cure certain diseases and illnesses like sore throat and other gastrointestinal diseases.
The benefits of the super food cannot be over emphasized among them are:
1. Honey helps with diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases. So if you're having problems with going to the toilet too little or too much, honey can help you out.
2. Enzymes found in raw unprocessed honey can aid in sharpening one's IQ. You read that right!
3. Honey contains enzymes that heals wounds faster so if you have a bruise or cut, applying honey to the area can make it heal faster.
4. Honey acts as an antioxidant, a substance that can prevent the effects of harmful substances like tobacco smoke.
5. Honey is easily digestible and gives energy to the body.
So why don't you grab yourself raw unprocessed honey and enjoy all these benefits or start a bee farm to sell honey and help a lot of people.
Content created and supplied by: BurnaBaby (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More