The use of plants as herbs have been practiced for quite a while now, and the truth is that tremendous results have been achieved. It is a well known fact that these plants have health benefits, but the truth remains that it is not everyone who knows the particular plant that can be taken to yield positive results. With Sure Truth Herbal Tips, be rest assured that you will get firsthand information on health tips that will better your life for good and make you hale and hearty.
Scent leaf contains vitamin A, iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and carbon. It is also rich in phytochemicals, such as flavonoids. The oil present in scent leaf has been used as antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial agents.
Scent leaf can be used in different ways, either by using it to make your soup or by boiling it. It can also be chewed to cure oral infection and bad breath.
Get handful of scent leaves and boil for 25 minutes. Sieve the juice out and drink twice daily to get these benefits:
1. It cures constipation and stomach disorders
2. It cures respiratory illnesses, such as cough
3. It prevents heart diseases
4. It lowers blood sugar level and cures diabetes
5. It relieves menstrual pain
6. It cures fever and malaria
7. It prevents the onset of stroke
8. It boosts fertility in both men and women
9. It prevents bacterial and fungal infections.
1. For external hemorrhoid (pile), squeeze bitter leaf and put on the pile overnight. Do this for 7 days and also drink scent leaf tea and the pile will be a thing of the past.
2. For mouth odour or bad breath, chew scent leaf in the morning and at night before going to bed.
3. For infertility, grind 4 bitter kola and a handful of scent leaf, soak in dry gin for 3 days and drink twice daily.
Please don't forget to like, comment and share to others. Follow SureTruth_HerbalTips for more amazing health tips.
Content created and supplied by: SureTruth_HerbalTips (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More