Brain cancer is a serious health condition that arises when cancerous cells start developing in the brain. When this happens, there are certain signs that the body will show pointing to this fact because the brain literally controls everything we do and everything that happens in the body, so there is need to know the signs of end stage brain cancer.
In this article for the purpose of enlightenment, we are going to have a look at some signs of advanced stage of brain cancer that should not be taken for granted. Brain Cancer like every other cancer can be difficult to manage and the survival rate is very low but if you are able to uncover the signs early enough, you might end up surviving it before it spreads to other parts of the body.
What Are The Signs Of Advanced Stage Of Brain Cancer?
1. Frequent Headaches; this is one sign of advanced stage of brain cancer. If you start having constant headache, that appears to be more serious in the morning when you wake up and also doesn't go away even after taking pain relief drugs, then you might just be battling with brain cancer. Once you notice this, do well to see a doctor as it's one sign of end stage or advanced brain cancer.
2. Hallucinations; most times we refer to this as dreams or nightmares but it's sometimes a sign or brain cancer. If your brain cancer has advanced, you will start hallucinating more and more Everytime you go to bed or try to sleep. This is a sign of advanced brain cancer and the earlier you get checked, the better and higher your survival chances.
3. Vision Loss; when the brain tumor has grown beyond what can be hidden, you will start having vision issues and then ultimately lose your vision.
4. Prolonged Confusion; like I said earlier, the brain controls literally every activity in the human body, when it's having issues, you will start feeling confused more regularly. According to medical experts, if you start experiencing prolonged Confusion, it could also be a sign of brain cancer.
5. Agonal Breathing; this has to do with gasping for breath or when a person is struggling to breathe in air. If you start having issues with breathing in air more regularly, do well to go for a check-up as it's one of the end stage or advanced stage signs of brain cancer.
Thanks, share and follow the handle for more updates on health.
Content created and supplied by: ErickssonDGreat (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More