Chanca Piedra, also known as Phyllanthus niruri, is a plant that is indigenous to the tropical rainforests, particularly in the eastern portion of Nigeria. Because it grows on its own, it can be found in any of the bushes that are close to you. According to Healthline, this leaf has the potential to treat a variety of illnesses and conditions.
However, it is necessary to adhere to the prescribed dosage in order to prevent abuse. The following is a list of conditions that can be treated using Chanca Piedra leaf:
Those who are seeking to avoid diabetes might consider using Chanca Piedra leaves as a blood sugar regulator.
2. The leaves contribute to an increase in the alkalinity of the body, which helps to reduce the risk of calculus accumulating in the ducts of the bladder. It is quite prevalent among the materials that traditional doctors employ to treat gallstones, and it is one of such materials.
3. Stomach inflammation, such as ulcers, can be alleviated by using this leaf as a treatment. It is possible to eliminate the bacteria that cause ulcers by first soaking it in water and then applying it to the affected area.
4. The leaves of the Chanca Piedra plant have a high concentration of substances that have the potential to perform the function of antioxidants in the body, which is thought to be beneficial for the liver. Additionally, this can assist in protecting liver cells from harm caused by free radicals. It is beneficial in preventing viruses from causing damage to the DNA cells that are found in the liver.
5. This leaf is commonly employed as a treatment for kidney stones. Because of this, a lot of people refer to it as a "stone breaker." Because it has some alkaline component, it can help neutralize the acid that's already present in the body. Kidney stones are known to occur when the urine produced by the kidneys is too acidic.
It is possible to keep your kidneys from getting acidic by using the leaf of the Chanca Piedra plant. This assists you in ridding your body of the poisons that have been stored there.
According to one piece of research, people who consume this leaf on a daily basis report seeing a reduction in the size of the stones that form in their kidneys. People who are looking for a treatment for kidney stones should definitely consider using this leaf.
6. A disturbance in the body's metabolism of uric acid is typically the cause of severe inflammation on the big toe or elsewhere in the foot. Uric acid is a waste product of the body's metabolism of protein. Because of this, some acids may begin to accumulate in the body, most notably in the joints.
You can make use of these leaves to alleviate inflammation and prevent the accumulation of acid in your body.
Content created and supplied by: Olaoyin6 (via Opera News )