Neem leaves is what we called dongoyaro, very bitter in consuming, and is also, very powerful and good for our health.
Benefits of eating neem (dongoyaro) leaves on empty stomach:
1. It treat malaria: neem is used to treat malaria fever because of the gedunin component that is in it.
2. It Prevent Diabetes: neem leaves if taking everyday help in regulating blood sugar levels. The chemical components that is present in neem leaves can optimizing the insulin receptor to function and ensure the body to receive appropriate amount of insulin, that will protect against the development of the deadly disease called diabetes.
3. It Cure Acne: neem is the best solution for acne. It eliminate grease and bacteria that will or can exacerbate the condition.
4. It can also help to relieved skin itchiness, pimples and many other skin problems.
1. Name one work of neem leaves that you know?
2. You are free to say anything you know about neem leaves to our health.
Thanks for been following, pls don't forget to like, comment and share. Coolzybright
Content created and supplied by: Coolzybright (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More