Losing weight is not an easy task and it requires a strict diet plan combined with excercise. One of the best diets for people who are seeking to lose weight is protein. Proteins are a must eat for people trying to lose weight because, your body needs protein to repair, maintain and grow, fat burning muscles.
According to Medicalnewstoday, eating a protein-rich diet can help people lose weight because it can help them avoid overeating.
Photo Credit: News Medical
So, in this article I will be showing you nine (9) protein rich food you should eat regularly if you are trying to lose weight
1. Maize: yellow maize has so many nutrients like, calcium, minerals and fiber but most importantly, yellow maize has a high level of protein which makes it good for those trying to lose weight.
Photo Credit: IndiaMart
2. Potatoes: potatoes have a lot of health benefits. Potatoes are also a source of protein for people who want to lose weight. While cooking potatoes, it is advisable not to peel the skin, rather boil it with it's skin in order to extract all it's nutrients.
Photo Credit: News Bytes
3. Beans: it is a well known fact that, beans are very rich in protein. Majority of the nutrient in beans is protein based. Unfortunately, alot of people hate eating beans. But if you are trying to lose weight then, beans is one of the best foods for you.
Photo Credit: NDTV Foods
4. Egg Whites: egg is also a good source of protein that can help in weight lose. However, you have to boil the eggs and eat only the white part of it. Do not eat the egg york and do not eat fried eggs.
Photo Credit: Food NDTV
5. Skinless Chicken: chicken and poultry in general, have a lot of protein. However, chicken skin contains a lot of fat which makes it unsuitable for people trying those weight. Roasted and boiled skinless chicken are the best for people seeking to lose weight.
Photo Credit: Bunzel and NDTV Foods
6. Oats: oats have a lot of health benefits that makes them suitable for everybody. Oats are very easy to prepare and can be eaten for breakfast. You can buy already made oats from the market or you can grind them yourself. You can also use grinded oats to make 'fufu.' Avoid buying oats that contains sugar.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock, Istock Photos and Food NDTV
7. White Fish: fish are very good for the health and the nutrients in them helps to prevent a lot of diseases. People who are trying to lose weight should eat white fish like 'okporoko' fish regularly.
Photo Credit: K's Cuisine
8. Avocado Pear: avocados contains healthy nutrients like, fiber, potassium and healthy fats. Avocados also contains protein which makes it good for those trying to lose weight. Avocados are also good for the heart.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
9. Skimmed Milk: generally speaking, milk have high levels of protein. Milk also has fat which is not good for people trying to reduce weight. However, skimmed milk have low fat and high protein which makes it suitable for those trying to lose weight
Photo Credit: Health Benefits Times
NOTE: to lose weight you also need to eat balanced diets and do regular exercises, just make sure you avoid unhealthy foods like junks.
Thanks For Reading.
I Am Shinysatellitepostiskim.
Like, Share, Comment, And Follow.
Content created and supplied by: Shinysatellitepotiskum (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More