1. By sleeping with a fan on, preferably a standing fan and using outdoor fan to deter mosquitoes from approaching.
Mosquitoes don’t deal with the wind very well. When you are in bed, you can stop them from flying towards you by setting up an oscillating fan. Make sure the fan points towards your bed.
This method is natural and effective, you can try it out. But if you are a type of person that doesn't sleep with fan, you can try the other methods below.
2. Getting rid of standing water inside bucket, rubbers etc. in your surrounding.
Check the surroundings of your home and make sure there isn’t a pool of standing water where the mosquitoes can easily breed. The first places to check are the outdoor containers, bucket and basin.
This is a good practice. Surly if you do this, you will reduce the number of mosquitos in your home. This method is effective because if you evacuate standing waters in your surrounding, there will be no way for mosquitoes to breed and multiply.
3. Using a mosquito protection device "ThermaCELL".
THERMACELL is India’s first truly portable mosquito protection device for outdoor use. A patented product that is sold in over 30 countries, and is proven to effectively provide protection even at dusk and dawn. times when mosquitoes are most active.
This is how To Use Thermacell Mosquito Repellent.
1. First, you insert the repellent cartridge into the device.
2. Next, close the cover of the device and push the button on the side.
3. When done, the device will disperse the repellent and create a mosquito protection zone that should keep you free from bites and disturbances from mosquitoes.
4. Grow mosquito repelling Plants.
A long-term solution, you should consider is growing plants that are known for their mosquito-repelling properties. examples include lemongrass and marigold. These plants will form a tiny barrier against mosquitoes and other unwanted visitors like fleas.
5. Sleeping with mosquito net always.
Sleeping with mosquito tent is the best way to get rid of mosquito. All you need to do is, buy a mosquito tent or net and set it up. It is highly recommend, valuable and more better than using chemicals.
If you find this article valuable, interesting or useful to you in anyway, please i would like you to support it by sharing, liking and leaving a comment. thank you.
Content created and supplied by: HC_Ordu (via Opera News )