Innerwear is a part of hygiene which has an important role to play in keeping one's health and wellness.
For example, wearing dirty under wears can affect your personal hygiene and may cause serious implications in your private parts.
Negligence can be dangerous in case of personal hygiene and wearing wet, dirty or tight inner wears is a serious problem.
These not only irritate the sensitive skin around the genitals but also cause infections.
Here are some ways how innerwear affects your health:
1. Wearing wet inner wears can cause yeast infections: Until and unless you are in a pool, never wear wet innerwear. This can harm your genital part by triggering yeast or fungal infections.
Moisture allows the bacteria to breed in your wet clothes. Therefore, it is not advisable to hang around in wet or sweaty underwear.
2. Wearing tight inner wears can cause ingrown hairs: For you not to encounter ingrown hair problems around the private area, never wear tight underwear.
Tight fitting not only gives an uneasy feeling but it also creates friction which can develop ingrown hairs around that area. Not just that, you may also suffer from yeast infection due to long-time tight innerwear use.
3. Use a cotton fabric innerwear: Light and breathable fabrics like cotton soak up the moisture by allowing air to pass through it.
It is necessary to wear inners with the similar breathable cloth to prevent moisture buildup in that area.
Some women wear fancy non-breathable fabrics such as nylon, polyester which are not safe for their health and hygiene.
4. Wearing shaped inner wears can affect blood circulation: Wearing this shapewears for a longer time hampers blood circulation to the private part which not only inhibits blood flow but also triggers gas, bloating and indigestion as it constraints the abdomen part.
5. Wearing G-string can allow bacteria in your private parts: Most of the G-strings have a tight-fit and sit very near to the private part which allows them to slide.
This process transfers E. coli bacteria to the v*gina which leads to severe infection. Thus, it is advisable not to wear a G-string to avoid such a situation.
Content created and supplied by: MatronJcares (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More