1. Rich people spend their money to save time while poor people don’t value their time.
2. Rich people look for successful people for advice while poor people listen to everyone's advice.
3. Rich people know wealth is built long-term while poor people want the money tomorrow.
4. Rich people multiply their money by investing while poor people only think about working for money.
5. Rich people educate themselves about money, investing.while poor people escape into entertainment.
6. Rich people focus on creating an upward spiral in their life while poor people stay in a misery loop.
7. Rich people live within their budget while poor people make impulsive buys to impress others.
8. Rich people think about new ways to provide value while poor people think about making a quick buck.
9. Rich people plan their expenses while poor people have no clue.
10. The rich focus on health, they are aware that they can’t buy it. The poor are generally so focused on money they are indifferent to health.
Content created and supplied by: Betternews1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More