New castle is a viral disease so if the birds are already infected ,the only thing you can do is to discard them. Because viral diseases like Newcastle can not be treated
Here are the symptoms of Newcastle disease in poultry :-
1. Twisting of head and neck
2. Swelling around the eyes and neck
3. Drooping feathers
5. Complete paralysis
6. Watery diarrhea
7. Muscular tremor
HOW TO PREPARE CHRISTMAS MELON(TANGIRI) TO CURE NEWCASTLE DISEASE IN CHICKEN
STEP 1. Wash the Christmas melon (tangiri) thoroughly
2. Peel the christmas melon (tangiri) to expose the mesocarp
3. Slice it to aid fermentation.
4. Weight the slice tangiri cut and add water at ratio 1:2; if it weight 1kg, add 2litres of water 2 attain proper fermentation or dosage
5. Pour the water and Christmas melons (tangiri) into a bigger container with lid. Cover d lid tightly & place it in a safe place 4 7days 4 fermentation.
6. After 7days, strain d mixture with sieve 2 separate d liquid & solid portion into diff container & store 4 use.
FOR PREVENTION: Add 10ml of Christmas melon (tangiri) extract to 1litre of water weekly.
FOR TREATMENT: Add 30ml 2 1litre of water 4 5days consecutively.
Content created and supplied by: Aliyyahbaby (via Opera News )