Well, if you cook with this leaf keep it up for amazing good for your family. Scent leaf is a wonderful leaf in Africa that many have less or no knowledge of the amazing health benefits, do you know u can use scent leaf to cure many diseases and infertility problems?
Here are the health benefit of scent leaf!!!
1. Helps with infertility problem: Scent leaves will not only improve your health but help you to become a mother. Scent leaves boost fertility and are useful for both male and female reproductive organs. You can use scent leaves to make delicious dishes. Scent leaves strengthen sperm vitality and work well to prevent infertility.
2. Fights cough: Take some leaves and squeeze them to get the extract. After that, take some of the extract and add hot water in it. You can give this healthy drink to your kid above 2 years or drink it yourself. This drink will not only help to cure your cough but improve your immunity so you will not get cough too often.
3. Solves indigestion problems: If you suffer from diarrhea, mules or other stomach disorders, then a drink made of scent leaves can surely help you. Scent leaf is very effective if you have problems with your stomach. It has the same effect as aspirin and ibuprofen. The recipe is so good that once you drink it, you will feel a great relief. The drink cools the stomach and has a great calming effect on the digestive system.
4. Prevents heart diseases and problems: When you get older, you might develop some heat problems. Scent leaves can prevent any heart diseases and problems. Add some scent leaves in your food and it will improve your heart health.
5. Lowers blood sugar: Both scent leaf and bitter leaf can prevent cancer and reduce cholesterol. Scent leaf especially impacts sugar level and protects the cells that produce insulin from any damage. Also, scent leaf can protect your body from harmful radiation.
It's heavy antibiotics, All you need to do make scent leaf often for your husband, use it in cooking and as tea, ( for tea, 3_4 times a week
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )