symptoms of pregnancy:
All this signs are normal
1. The woman misses her period (often the first sign)
2. Morning sickness (nausea or feeling you are going to vomit, especially in the morning).
3. This is worse during the second and third months of pregnancy.
4. She may have to urinate more often.
5. The belly gets bigger.
6. The breasts get bigger.
7. A darker line may appear on the belly from the umbilicus downwards.
.Finally, during the fifth month or so,the child begins to move in the womb.
HOW TO STAY HEALTHY DURING PREGNANCY
* It is very important to eat well.
* The body needs enough of all foods, particularly foods rich in proteins , vitamins, and minerals, especially IRON.
USE IODIZED SALT to increase the chances that the child will be born alive and will not retarded. (But to avoid swelling of the feet and other problems, do not use very much salt.)
Bathe or wash regularly and brush your teeth everyday.
In the last month of pregnancy, it is perhaps best to avoid sexual contact to keep from breaking the bags of water and causing an infection.
AVOID TAKING MEDICINES if at all possible.
Some medicines can harm the developing baby. As a rule ,only take medicines recommended by a health worker or doctor. (If a health worker is going to prescribe a medicine, and you think that you might be pregnant, tell him/her so.) You can take acetaminophen (paracetamol) or antacids once in a while if you need them.
Vitamin, folic acid and iron pills are often helpful and do no harm when taken in the right dosage.
DO NOT SMOKE OR DRINK during pregnancy
* Smoking and drinking are bad for the mother and harm the developing baby.
* Stay far away from children with measles, especially German Measles.
* Continue to work and get exercise, but try not to get too tired.
AVOID PESTICIDES OR CHEMICAL FUMES:
* They may harm the developing baby
Kindly like, comment and share to safe a life today.
Content created and supplied by: Durosky (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More