Rheumatism refers to various painful medical conditions which affect joints, bones, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and muscles; • Rheumatic diseases, also called musculoskeletal diseases, are characterized by pain.
Note that the term rheumatism is an old-fashioned word used to describe problems that affect the joints and connective tissues. Arthritis means several diseases that affect the joints, such as osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), gout, and ankylosing spondylitis.
Step 1. Ingredients
3. Olive oil
Figure 1 Typical garlic
Step 2. Preparation
1. Grind the Garlic thoroughly
2. Mix it with Shea butter and add Olive oil
Figure 2. Typical Olive oil
Step 3. Dosage.
1. Massage it thoroughly to the affected part morning and night.
Figure 3. Typical Shea butter (ori in yoruba)
Health Benefits of Garlic
- Garlic Contains Compounds With Potent Medicinal Properties. ...
- Garlic Is Highly Nutritious But Has Very Few Calories. ...
- Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold. ...
- The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure. ...
- Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower the Risk of Heart Disease.
Try. It and thank me later. [email protected]
Content created and supplied by: amjustind (via Opera News )