Worrying about small things is the goal of anxiety. Because of anxiety, you are not able to do work well. When someone is very upset, his sympathetic nervous system works very fast. Problems related to increased heart rate, dry mouth, sweating, shivering, breathing disorders will start. Anxiety disorders create mental health issues that stop you to live your happily and peacefully. People suffering from anxiety continue to worry about the situation which does not even exist. With correct guidance and treatment, people with anxiety disorder can live their lives normally.
Types of Anxiety
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
The person suffering from the disease has extreme anxiety without any apparent reason. GAD diagnosed when extreme concerns about certain things remain for six months or longer.
Social Anxiety Disorder
Fear of facing social situations and severe social fear of being humiliated by others. In this, the patient may feel lonely or embarrassed.
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
It develops when you experience something painful. Its symptoms may appear immediately or appear after some time. The reason for this includes war, natural disasters or physical attacks.
OCD is also a type of envy. People with OCD are overwhelmed by the desire to do a particular type of work again and again like washing hands, cleaning, calculating, etc.
A phobia is also a type of disease, for example, fear of tight closed spaces and fear of heights. In this state, there is a strong desire to avoid the dreaded object or situation.
Due to panic disorder panic attacks occur which cause intense anxiety and fear. Physical symptoms include irregular heartbeat nervousness chest pain and shortness of breath. It can happen at any time. People suffering from any type of disease may have panic attacks.
Some Common Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders are
- Nervousness, fear and discomfort
- Sleep problems
- Inability to remain calm and steady
- Cold hands, feet, sweating, numbness or tingling
- Breathing problem
- Dry mouth
- Twisted muscles
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Sweating profusely
- Difficulty in focusing on thinking clearly on anything other than what you are worried about
Causes of Anxiety Disorder
- Family History: People who have ever had a history of mental health problems may have problems with multiple anxiety disorders. For example, if the grandfather had this problem, the grandson may show symptoms.
- Stressful environment: Situations such as stress or where you are close, sudden death, or girlfriend breakup can be symptoms of an anxiety disorder where you work.
- Health-related matters: Any physical problems such as thyroid, asthma, diabetes, or heart disease can also cause anxiety disorder. People with depression may also suffer from an anxiety disorder. If a person has been suffering from depression for a long time, then his / her methods start to decline.
- Drug abuse: Many people resort to alcohol and other intoxicants to relieve their grief, but these drugs can never get rid of anxiety disorder but will only make the problem more serious. The person will become addicted to drugs and once the effects of intoxication are over, nervousness will start increasing with the summons.
- Personality related disorder: Some people also fall prey to anxiety in the process of perfection. They do not like anything, but much of their time is spent trying. But when this stubbornness of perfection becomes a feat or a kind of craze, it creates anxiety disorder.
Buy zopiclone for anxiety and insomnia Treatment.
Treatment of anxiety disorder is completely possible, but it should be our endeavour that we are not able to get under stress. Try to be happy. Start feeling things, people, and places around you. The more your brain learns, the more the brain will develop
Content created and supplied by: Paullomighty (via Opera News )