Testosterone is a very important hormone for men's health, which is not a secret. It's a hormone that controls things like sexual desire and being able to have children. Still, just like with any other part of the body, something can go wrong and lead to a lack of the hormone.
If this were to happen, there are signs that a man would look for or changes that might happen. Based on a recent study posted on the website of the Cleveland Clinic, we will look at how a man can have a lack of testosterone and what that means. Sit back and enjoy this article while you learn something useful.
What signs should a man look out for when his testosterone level is low?
1. According to Healthline, to have little or no interest in sexual activity. Since testosterone controls how men act sexually, a man who doesn't have enough of it would probably find it hard to make close friends.
2. if your muscle strength goes down, especially if you used to be in great shape, you should check your testosterone levels. One reason for this is that a drop in testosterone level is often accompanied by a loss of muscle strength.
3. A general feeling of being tired or sick. Low testosterone in men can cause them to feel tired and sick all the time.
4. if the lack of testosterone is really bad, erectile dysfunction may be enough. If you are a young man with erectile dysfunction, there is something wrong with your testosterone level.
5. Being moody and unable to pay attention to the tasks at hand. These are the main signs that a man's body has low testosterone. Watch out for any of these warning signs.
Content created and supplied by: Knegus (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More