The kidney are a pair of bean-shaped organs below your ribs on either side of your spine. They help to;
1. Control blood pressure
2. Stimulate the production of red blood cells
3. Keep your bones healthy
4. Regulate blood chemicals that are essential to life
5. They regulate pH, salt in the body
6. Activate a form of vitamin D that helps the absorb calcium and potassium levels in the body.
But there are some diseases that occurs in the kidney due to maybe smoking or drinking wine.
Diseases of the kidney
2. Kidney Stones: They occurs when minerals and other substance in the blood form solid masses in the kidney.
3. Polycystic Kidney Disease: This is a genetic disorder that cause numerous cysts to grow in the kidney.
4. Urinary Tract Infection: This are bacterial infection of any part of the urinary system.
Symptoms of Kidney Disease
2. Poor appetite
3. Muscle cramping
4. Swollen feet and ankles
5. Frequent urination
Prevention of Kidney Disease
1. Lose your weight if you are overweight
2. Stop smoking and drinking wine
3. Drink plenty of water
4. Stay in your target cholesterol range
5. Avoid self medication
6. Eat more fruit and vegetables
7. Consume a low salt and low fat
I hope that this article on how you can prevent kidney diseases have helped you comment in the section below.
Content created and supplied by: Meeza (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More