Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)
When you lie down, you will not be afraid, when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.” (Proverbs 3:24)
“I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me.” (Psalm 3:5)
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. ( Psalms 91:1,5,11)
1) Thank you Lord for helping me wake up today in good health. Thank you for your protection throughout the day. I bless you because I wasn't a victim of accident even when I went out.
2) Lord Jesus, I've come before your throne of mercy, any sin I've committed either knowingly or unknowingly, please forgive me.
3) As I sleep tonight, please watch over me and protect me from all forms of evil that fly throughout the night.
4) Lord Jesus, I reject every form of bad dreams and insomnia in Jesus name.
5) I cover myself, my family and where I stay with your blood. I shall be a "touch not" for the evil ones in Jesus name.
6) When I wake up tomorrow, help me wake up in good health and with Thanksgiving on my tongue.
7) Thank you Lord for answered prayers. Amen.
Content created and supplied by: Temiladewrites (via Opera News )