We all notice stay away from poisons like mercury, where ingesting a 200mg dose would kill you or polonium which only requires 1g of vapourized substance to wipe out 50 million people, but did you know that 70 cups of coffee contains enough caffeine to kill a 70kg person. This amount of caffeine can trigger heart palpitations or even cardiac arrest.
1. For alcohol as your beverage of choice 13 consecutive shots could be dangerous too, because alcohol is a depressant the area in the brain controlling basic life function like breathing and heart rate begin too shut down.
2. Too much liquid in general can be dangerous as well, though it takes alot out water intoxication from around 6litres causing brain cells to swell, leading to headaches, seizures, comas, and even death in extreme cases. If you stop drinking water or consume to much salt your cell will start to shrink. Leasing to dangerous consequence.
3. 48 teaspoon of your favourite seasoning at once can lead to coma, seizure, or even death.
4. Sticking your head under water or simply holding your breath, and it takes about 4mins without oxygen to cause brain injury at 6mins you could die. However, in extreme cases some free divers have been able to hold their breath for over 20mins.
5. Cherry can also deprive you of oxygen, if you swallow a cherry seed doing worry too much just don't bite into one, 1g or 2g cherry seed contains enough cyanide to take you down and cyanide ions make your body cells unable to use oxygen.
7. It's about 8000ft of sea level that itt bodies can no longer acclamatize to the limit of oxygen. This is best known as the death zone. Simply being too tall can also kill you in the 1930s Robert reached 8ft 11inches this height puts severe stress on his circulatory system and pressure on his bones and he died at a young age of 22. Researchers have hypothesize that every inch above 5ft takes 1.3 years out of your life.
8. Blasting some amazing music may be fun as well just don't go above 185. The amount of air pressure from this could burst your lungs or alternatively damage your heart due to the high pressure from the music.
9. Sleep deprivation is also not good for you, well it's uncertain how long you can survive without sleep, but studies have shown that 2weeks without sleep could lead to death. The world record on human is just over 11days
10. Did you know that cleaning can also kill if you don't do it right? Mixing bleach with detergent is not good for you. Never mix bleach with ammonia or any other cleaner.
Content created and supplied by: Emabsrokee1234 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More