Hypertension is a condition that is characterized by an increase in the blood pressure in the arteries that distribute blood to all part of the body. In simple terms the excess pressure placed by the blood vessels on the arteries will block the latter, making it difficult for the blood to flow from the heart to the major organs and tissues in the body and vice versa. If left untreated, hypertension can lead to potential life threatening conditions like strokes, heart attacks, kidneys failure, loss of vision, brain damage etc.
Ways to Cure High Blood Pressure
1. Watermelon Seeds - Dry watermelon seeds- Nicely and crush them to form powder. Add two teaspoons of the powder to a cup of water and boil the mixture nicely. steep the solution for an hour, strain it and drink at least half cup of it regularly (at least 3 times a day).
2. Garlic - Garlic can help reduce hypertension and his related symptoms to an extent. The best option would be consume it raw (at least a few cloves) and then drink some water. Do this first thing in the morning to control hypertension effectively.
3. Curry Leaves - Extract the juice of a few curry leaves and mix it in a cup of water to make a solution. Drink this solution on an empty stomach every morning for desirable results.
4. Brown Rice - Individuals with hypertension can get relief from the condition by eating brown rice (preferably boiled rice) everyday. Brown rice contains certain compounds that can have a soothing effect on the brain, thereby reducing nervousness and the high blood pressure levels associated with it.
5. Bananas - Bananas contain high amount of potassium which can help lower hypertension and provide relief from its symptoms. Try eating at least 2 bananas everyday for desirable results.
6. Coconut Water - Drinking plenty of coconut water along with normal water on a regular basis can help control hypertension and its symptoms. Regular intake of coconut water can in fact reduce hypertension quickly and effectively.
7. Cayenne Pepper - A pinch of cayenne pepper everyday is all that is needed to reduce hypertension to an extent. Accordingly, you can opt to add it to the dishes you cook or sprinkle some of it on a salad.
Content created and supplied by: Bazzybright (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More